Thank You to Our Veterans & First Responders
LOCAL HEROES FREE TERMITE INSPECTION
Veterans and First Responders will receive a free wood destroying insect (aka termite) inspection when bundled with a home inspection.
Military Veterans: Please present a copy of your DD214 or Driver’s License with the “Veteran” stamp at the time of inspection.
First Responders: Please present your badge or other official identification at the time of inspection to show that you are either a Firefighter, Police Officer, Paramedic or EMT.
Appliance Safety Recalls
Included FREE with Every Home Inspection!
RecallChek is the first service for consumer recalls in the United States and has compiled over 205 million recalls from public records to create a fail-safe system to check for dangerous flaws with home appliances.
If a manufacturer designs a dangerous product, they MUST recall that item and fix it free of charge! RecallChek will provide the information to resolve any potential recall issues promptly.
- Your home inspector records the model numbers of your built-in home appliances and HVAC systems.
- The Model Number Algorithm (MNA) matches your appliances against the RecallChek database of recalled items.
- RecallChek issues a report, separate from the home inspection report. This report is emailed directly to you.
- You will receive a monthly RecallTrak newsletter informing you of any new recalls on products you own.
- Once your account is established, you can add and remove products you own for free.
- This service is intended to provide homeowners with valuable information on how to receive FREE repairs from manufacturers in the event a recalled appliance is found. This service is NOT meant to be used in the inspection response negotiation process.
Termite & Carpenter Ant Protection
TERMITE PROTECTION PLAN
In Need of a Home Inspection?
Schedule an Appointment!
We handle everything from home and septic inspections to termite and mold. To schedule an inspection, please call our office at 484-264-0945.