Home Inspection Services
- Home Inspections starting at $335. Call for a quote.
- Starting fee includes up to 2000 sqft, 10yrs old or less
- Multi-family properties. Call for a quote.
- $150 for Radon testing bundled with the home inspection, $175 separately
- DEP PA Certified Radon Testing (ID#2621) using a Sun Nuclear continuous recording monitor (CRM) which is the EPA recommended testing method for real estate transactions.
- $90 for Wood Destroying Insects inspection(WDI) bundled with the home inspection, $110 separately
- FREE for Veterans & First Responders when bundled with a home inspection (must show DD-214 or Driver’s license with the “Veteran” stamp or other ID at the time of inspection)
- We have a PA Pest Applicator’s License for the purpose of completing the HUD accepted NPMA-33 form. We perform inspections only and do not treat for pests or wood destroying insects so we can perform an unbiased inspection.
- $545 Buried Oil Tank Integrity inspection
- $295 Mold Indoor Air Quality Testing bundled with the home inspection, $345 separately
- Up to 3 air samples included (1 outside control sample, 1 sample in the basement and 1 sample in the living space
- Up to 1 swab surface sample included
- Additional air samples & swab swab surface samples are $75 each
- $295 PSMA Septic Inspection bundled with the home inspection, $345 separately. A Hydraulic Load Test may necessary depending on the conditions found during the Septic Inspection.
- $345 PSMA Hydraulic Load Test (in addition to the septic inspection cost) for up to a five bedroom home (required if house is vacant for more than 7 days.) $500 if ordered separate from a septic inspection (typical as a second opinion evaluation of an absorption area). An HLT may also be needed if the Septic Inspection conclusion deems more investigation is necessary. Cesspools may require a third day of loading depending on initial water level with an additional charge of $175.
Drinking Water Analysis*
- $135 Bacteria Only
- Total Coliform Bacteria is a common find in private wells.
- A positive E. Coli result is a strong indication that human sewage or animal waste has contaminated the water.
- $195 FHA/VA
- This is a typical minimum group of tests performed to satisfy FHA, VA & USDA lender requirements. It includes Total Coliform Bacteria, E.Coli Bacteria, Lead & Nitrates/Nitrites.
- $235 Volatile Organic Compounds
- Tests for 21 of the most common VOCs including tetrachlorethylene, trichloroethylene and gasoline components such as benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, zylene and MTBE.
- This test is recommended if the home you own or are purchasing is near a gas station or pipeline.
$235 EPA Public Drinking Water Standard
- This is a group of tests to provide a profile of your water based on the EPA Public Drinking Water Standard. It includes Total Coliform Bacteria, E. Coli Bacteria, Total Dissolved Solids, Nitrate, Hardness, Lead, Iron & pH.
*Add $20 if not bundled with a home inspection.
Water analysis is performed by Suburban Testing Labs which operates as a PA DEP certified and NELAP accredited laboratory. Results are typically available in five working days from the date of sample. Rush fees apply if results are needed sooner.
Call us today at 484-264-0945 to book your home inspection!