Included FREE with Every Home Inspection!
RecallChek is the first service for consumer recalls in the United States and has compiled over 205 million recalls from public records to create a fail-safe system to check for dangerous flaws with home appliances.
If a manufacturer designs a dangerous product, the MUST recall that item and fix it free of charge! RecallChek will provide the information to resolve any potential recall issues promptly.
How it works:
- Your home inspector records the model numbers of your built-in home appliances and HVAC systems.
- The Model Number Algorithm (MNA) matches your appliances against the RecallChek database of recalled items.
- RecallChek issues a report, separate from the home inspection report. This report is emailed directly to you.
- You will receive a monthly RecallTrak newsletter informing you of any new recalls on products you own.
- Once your account is established, you can add and remove products you own for free.
- This service is intended to provide homeowners with valuable information on how to receive FREE repairs from manufacturers in the event a recalled appliance is found. This service is NOT meant to be used in the inspection response negotiation process.
Sample RecallChek Report